You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Topic for my MBA dissertation : A study on factors impacting employee retention in OSB malaysia. (15,000 words)
MUST BE DONE BY 10TH DECEMBER 2013.
REFERENCE AND CITATION MUST BE TAKEN FROM 2008 ONWARD.
Total number of employees at OSB is one hundred fifty(150), 50-70 respondents should be good enough to provide sufficient and significant data for analysis.
The aim of this study is to determine the role of HR practices in affecting employee retention in OSB Malaysia.
The objectives of this study is to examine employee retention and the five key human resource areas namely; recruitment, training and development, appraisals and career development, job satisfaction and employee policies, compensation and benefits in OSB malaysia.
A) To analyze the employee retention and recruitment practices in OSB.
B) To identify the current effectiveness of employment training programs for employees in OSB.
C) To evaluate the appraisal and career development program in OSB to see if it affects employee retention.
D) To study the compensation and benefits package against employee retention rate in OSB.
E) To examine the current employment policies in OSB with regards to employee retention rate.
1. Abstract: It should provide a brief summary of the dissertation.
2. Table of Contents: It should list the sequence with page numbers of all relevant
Subdivisions of the dissertation; i.e. chapter headings, section and sub-section (if appropriate).
3. List of Tables
4. List of Figures / Illustrations
5. Chapter 1: Introduction
6. Chapter 2: Literature Review
7. Chapter 3: Theoretical Framework and Research Methodology
8. Chapter 4: Data Presentation, Analysis and Findings
9. Chapter 5: Conclusion (s) and Recommendations
10. Reference List: The dissertation should include a list of all relevant texts / journals used following the Harvard Referencing System / Style.
11. Bibliography: The bibliography should include a list of references cited in the main text and any other background reading.
12. Appendices: The appendices should only include material that is not central to the arguments in the main text.
*Chapter 1 - 5 word count (15,000 +/-)