Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Seeking a bookkeeper, preferably with accounting knowledge, an accounting graduate or a member of ACCA or equivalent.
Small bookkeeping business servicing small business clients in the Australian market. Once we receive invocies/receipts from the client, these will then be scanned in to an online digital storage portal, where you will login to retrieve and then perform the full range of bookkeeping duties based on the documents received.
The following tasks will be done on an ongoing basis with an estimate 5-10 hours per week to start. This will increase as we bring on new clients.
* categorization of expenses/income in accounting system
* reconciliation with bank accounts
* preparation of monthly financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L)
* generating report of any outstanding issues
* general adminstration
* payroll (potentially)
* BAS reconcilation (potentially)
* preparation of financial statements for lodging with the tax office (potentially)
I see this position developing in the medium term to be something more in-line with management of a remote team and as such are interested in finding a candidate who is interested in committing to a business with the drive to help us grow the business.
We would be prepared to consider a full-time monthly salary arrangement right from the beginning for the right candidate, in order to give our business the capacity to grow and provide a stable income for you.