You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Do ONLY respond if you are medical student or medical doctor who is either preparing for or has passed the USMLE (you need to prove it to me)!
Seeking for moderators of a new USMLE community concept with potential for advisory board membership, book authoring and journal publication. Please contact me directly here on Facebook for more details. Thank you
Call for My USMLE participants:
1) Invite people and market in social media, forums and wherever you can
2) Administer your assigned/moderated forum and group and provide at least 10 questions and answers 2 initially and then 2 posts per week (can be a questions, answer or just a comment).
3) Be actively involved in the community (with likes, comments, watch dog, and suggestions for improvement)
4) Provide 1 case scenario per week that can be used as case of the day.
5) Peer review submitted case scenarios and MCQs
6) Possibility to create clinical case scenarios (we developed an authoring tool for that)
1) Share revenue for invited registrants (via discount coupon assigned to you)
2) Named in the advisory board
3) Featured in other social media (like Facebook and LinkedIn, we run over 50 affiliated groups)
4) Offer for co-authoring books (we published several books and currently publishing a book series in a medical subspecialty with McGraw-Hill)
5) Offer to become section editor for a new Journal of Medical Case Reports (the founders created already a PubMed indexed subspecialty journal)
6) Potential for becoming team member of other social networks for medical subspecialties as you progress in your career (we run several other medical social networks)
The nice thing is that you can participate at your own pace – you don’t have to be there or post there at specific times, but rather as your schedule permits.