You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Amazon Stores for Small Business
Amazon.com is the largest online market place. It has grown to become almost synonymous with ‘buying online’. From books to boots, there is no product on the World Wide Web that does not have a presence here. And so understandably, no retailer can ignore this channel.
Adding one’s products to Amazon and managing the listings is simple and it continues to get better all the time with Amazon continuing to improve. While it is easy to list on Amazon, making sales on Amazon requires significant effort and sophistication:
• Analyze your product catalog and map your products to Amazon taxonomy and set up the Amazon store or create the Amazon listings
• Automate feeds generation and submission
• Develop algorithms to automatically match products description with Amazon catalog
• Optimize Amazon feeds to maximize exposure and sales on Amazon
• Analyze the products’ performance on Amazon - buy box, views & sales
• Manages product, inventory & shipping feeds
• Tweak the product feeds to improve sales
• Review customer feedback and classify feedback for appropriate responses & action