You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This job will involve that the successful candidate log into our secure system remotely and carry out some administrative tasks. We are looking at about 10 hours of work weekly initially and this may increase depending on the skill set of the candidate.
We are a medium company in need of someone to take over some of the tasks initially carried out by an internal staff who had to cut back his hours.
The tasks include among others:
1. Data entry of prospective clients and data cleansing to import into our database.
2. Managing our bi-weekly e-newsletters by adding new articles and new off-the-plan developments. This is done via MailChimp and the template has already been coded.
3. Managing of our Facebook and LinkedIn account by adding in tips for our clients. Tips will be provided. Adding new friends for the director of the company.
4. Filling in financial reports in excel.
The successful candidate will have to possess the following skills:
1. Good time management skills and demonstrate the ability to deliver output in a timely fashion.
2. Good communication skills (i.e: High proficiency in English, ability to communicate in a timely manner and inform key decision makers)
3. Good computer skills (specially in MS Office suite)
4. A general understanding of social media
5. High data entry accuracy and good attention to details
6. Must be a fast learner
7. Must be very resourceful and have good problem solving skills
8. Must be up-to-date with the latest technology
9. Web Design skills such as HTML5, CSS3, JQuery (Not required but would be an advantage)