You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is very straight forward and simple.
What needs to be done: I need someone to go on the following website and extract the following information for each event:
Website: [url removed, login to view]
1. Event Name:
2. Event Description (Copy and paste from official site which can be found under each event)
3. Event Date
4. Event Location: (Include Country, Province or State, and City)
5. Official site website (the sponsor page)
6. Event Cost: (if in Dollars then indicate "$" otherwise please specify.
7. Race Category: (Specify which category this run is situated in, options include: 5k, 10k, Half-Marathon, Marathon, Longer than a Marathon, Not only running involved) See word document.
** An event may be more than one category, for example, if its a tough mudder 5k challenge, the categories to include would be 5k, and "Not only running involved", please select both.**
*Some events may include a 5k, a 10k, a half marathon, and a full marathon, in this case MAKE sure you use the categories to show what other events are being ran that day! If the events are on two separate days, like a Saturday or Sunday then you will need to create TWO events, one for each day.
You need only to extract data relating to the categories mentioned above, this means that if the event is a 3k challenge, DO NOT include it as an event, we are only interested in 5k and up! Including Ultra Marathons and special events.
We also only require information for the following locations:
All of Europe
Please see the attached word document for information on layout and an example, if awarded the project, simply copy and paste layout for each new event.
Include events until December 31st 2014. This should reflect an entire calendar year of events to come.
If ranges exist for prices, always indicate the lowest price available.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
****It is very important that the freelancer understands exactly what is needed and is well organized. I am very generous with bonuses for early completion but I do NOT tolerate freelancers who do not keep me posted on what is going on, (progress updates) and really dislike those who do not follow directions.
Looking forward to your replies!