You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a very small sample excel spreadsheet in .xls format which will be converted in .csv format for uploading to my shopping cart. I am using a cloud based system SHOPPING CART ELITE.
* This spreadsheet has 57 columns and 19 rows ( very small ).
* Of the 57 columns, only 11 of them will be available to the bidder for use on this project. All other columns will either have data entered, or will be left blank for later use. ( see attached file FreelancerExelTestSheet.xls )
* All rows have predetermined categories which CANNOT BE CHANGE, OR REARRANGED.
* My site involves clothing with various sizes and colors.
* My site also has hi-res images which will need to incorporated into spread sheet so that ALL images can be uploaded properly. Example: Column: C, ( "General Image" ) is a forward facing image. Column: AS, ( "Application Specific Image" ) will need to incorporate both a forward facing AND a rear facing image. Unfortunately, I am unable to upload as a file, the 18 images needed to complete the information package. If I choose a winner bidder, I can send them the images in an email.
* Columns: BG through BO can be used to specify sizes small, medium, large, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X.....etc. These columns can also be used to specify available colors.
I am trying to give as MUCH INFORMATION and fill in as much of the spreadsheet as possible to make this as simple a project as possible for the winner bidder ( READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY ) ................I MUST BE ABLE FOR ME TO UPLOAD THE SAMPLE SPREADSHEET TO MY SHOPPING CART PERFECTLY WITH NO ERROR CODES, BEFORE FINAL PAYMENT WILL BE RECEIVED.
This should be a simple project for someone with REAL Excel experience. Only LOW bidders will be considered.
1. I appreciate and value anyone's time who will take the time to read this........look at the information......and bid on the project. Please value my time, as I do not like to be jacked around ( something which has happened here many times....enough that I have paid the penalty to jerk projects off the table and go elsewhere.) I have also rewarded people here with other work.
2. I have integrity. I am NOT going to take the sample spreadsheet ( and if it uploads to my specifications ), run off with it without completing MY END OF THE OBLIGATION. Unfortunately, the winning bidder will not be able to test the spreadsheet in my shopping cart before handing it over, because my shopping cart is cloud based and access is only available by myself. This is a leap of faith on the winning bidders part, that I am honest.
3. If you have POOR REVIEWS........please don't waste your time and mine attempting to win me over. We all got our GOOD and BAD reviews for a reason.
4. If you feel that you are confident that you can complete the task to 100%, then please give a REASONABLE bid. I have been in business long enough to have a certain "dollar amount" in my head for this project.
I have tried to answer as many of the questions I can and am providing ALL the information I feel will be necessary to complete this VERY SMALL PROJECT. If something is lacking, or if you need more information, please contact me.
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this proposal.