I am trying to collect all of the data available on the web that shows what some vendors of Emergency Notification Systems are charging.
The vendors I am particularly interested in use these brand names: CodeRed, Everbridge, Reverse911, CityWatch, AtHoc and BlackBoard Connect.
These companies are all selling something called "emergency notification" services to public safety agencies, counties, cities, schools and so forth. Because many of these buyers are public entities (government agencies or parts of government), the pricing is sometimes announced. I have found this pricing information in news articles, the minutes of public meetings and announcements of bid awards.
This project requires you to find web sources that shows what a buyer paid for the emergency notification system and fill out a form for each web page. The form is available at this link:
Please review the form before bidding on this project.
I will pay your bid plus a bonus of $1US for each form completed correctly. Here are the rules:
- You should state in your bid how many forms you commit to complete
- I will post a milestone of 1/2 your total bid
- I will not release that milestone until you have completed 1/2 of the forms and the quality is good
- For the quality to be good, there must be no errors. If I find too many errors (more than 5%), I will cancel you from the project and pay you nothing. It is your responsibility to do the work correctly. I don't want my time wasted checking your work more than once.
- I will not pay the bonus until you have done 100% of the number of forms you committed to in your bid
- There must be no duplicate listings in your forms. I will only count unique URLs as separate forms. This means that if you find multiple vendors and multiple prices on a single page I will only pay once for that.
- All listings must be from 2009 or later.
- I am only interested in emergency notification systems of the type from the brands I listed above. These are systems that make calls to telephone numbers, send text messages and emails. I do not want listings about systems with sirens, public announcement systems or the like.
I am posting this as a simple project. If you are successful and find more listings than can be done in your original bid, we can do another project to get the rest of them.