You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
With over 17 years experience helping Fortune 500 companies increase their revenues with successful sales and marketing campaigns, ELEVATE - the global leader in Insourced New Business Development - is seeking a Data Entry Specialist.
He or she is responsible for creating, updating, maintaining and validating the database and provide reports of the data. He or she should be able to prioritize work in line with project management decisions. The responsibilities of the Data Entry Specialist is to manage the database by reviewing, cleaning and auditing the data in compliance with standard operating procedures and client guidelines.
● Work precisely according to procedures, rules and regulations.
● Consistency in delivering positive results, following tasks through from start to finish and meet deadlines.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to follow oral and/or written instructions.
● Must have an exceptional eye for detail and be an accurate typist.
● Work as a team player and be honest and dependable.
● Ability to work unsupervised taking responsibility for own actions and must be able to maintain company confidentiality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Create, update, maintain, review and audit data into our CRM system with standard operating procedures and client guidelines (Salesforce.com experience beneficial).
● Create, update and maintain the database in various Excel spreadsheets (Experience with pivot tables and formulas is an advantage).
● Prioritize work in the line with project management decisions.
● Create/prepare and distribute reports of the data entered.
● Query data inconsistencies that are not in compliance with standard operating procedures and client guidelines.
● Working knowledge of record management procedures.
● Working with a wide variety of computer systems, software and databases.
● 2+ years in a similar position.
● Bilingual (Spanish and English – Portuguese is a plus).
This position is a contract position. To apply, please send your resume, salary expectations and three contactable references.