You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are an internet retail company that sells on Amazon, eBay and our own web site.
Our company is searching for a dedicated virtual assistant for this position. When we say "dedicated" this means we want to interact with the same individual each week to train that individual on various repetitive tasks we need completed throughout the month and year. There is an opportunity for this job to become a 40-hour per week position. Currently, we are looking for someone that is available around 10 to 20 hours per week. In addition, the hours may increase or decrease each week depending on that week's total workload.
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs including our inventory software
-Social Media management including work on Twitter and Facebook
-Inventory management including processing returns (RAs)
-Shipping label creation
-Reconcile inventory & payments
-Work on eBay and Amazon including listing products on these web sites
-Filling out Vendor Applications
-Research using the Internet or other information databases
-Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others
-Travel planning and coordination
-Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online
-Must be accessible, online and on Elance Work View during agreed-upon office hours
- Available 10-25 hours per week.
- Detailed oriented
- Proficient in English both speaking, typing and handwriting
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft office products including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Broadband Internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
The virtual assistant will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
typing, microsoft-office, communication-skills, data-analysis, management, twitter, facebook, inventory-management, processing, english