You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a economical inventory software solution to handle multiple warehouses/locations.
It does not need to handle any in-depth financials but it does need to generate the following:
- Easily understandable excel format stock-lists of each location
- Item Master including product information
- Customer/client record database (must be excel exportable)
- Packing slips (with company header)
- Basic invoices (including totals, sub-totals, shipping, GST amount and discounts in PDF format with company header)
- Easy input of new stock
- Easy removal of discontinued stock.
- Basic reports of popular items and sales figures from each location within date ranges
- Basic reports of total units sold,
- Basic reports of units sold in each location
- Easy management and editable cycle counts/quantities
- Must be able to easily move products from location to location
- Must be simple, user friendly and easy to use!
We currently have a program called ABC inventory from almyta which is based off an Access platform. We want something similar to this but a much more user-friendly version. Please look at this first so you have some idea of what we need.
Max bid currently is $200 AUD however, will consider increasing this for the right freelancer, or you can show us examples of similar previous work or have an existing database we can test before you modify to suit our needs.
Hope to hear from someone soon to further discuss this project.
Additional Project Description:
05/05/2013 at 23:44 EDT
I just thought I might clarify this project and my needs a bit further. If you do not feel this project is for you or too complex please remove your bid or refrain from bidding. I need this to be a seamless change-over to the new system and can not afford to have any glitches or errors occur. The final system MUST be user friendly and be relatively aesthetically pleasing. We use this system daily so do not want some drab, boring, dull design.
I also will need someone who is able to upgrade this system down the track as the company grows (for a price of course) but also help with any support issues free of charge.
One of the main features of this system is to handle consignment (sale-or-return) retail locations.One thing I need this software to do is automatically generate invoices for changes in consignment inventory. I will explain further down.
A basic run-down of how I need this system to work is as follows:
We have one main location (Head Office) which is our main warehouse. We then need to be able to set up other unlimited locations and move stock between all locations. These other locations are essentially retail stores that hold our stock and they pay us as then the goods are sold. In these separate locations I need to be able to have an agreed pricing column that is what the system uses to generate invoices.
Currently the way we deal with these accounts is by speaking to each store at the beginning of each month. We have a list of stock they have in store from a the previous month in the system and they provide us with the latest count. Currently we figure out the the difference, do a sale from the location (to remove the inventory) and invoice them. If we had a way inputting the current stocktake at a location and the system then worked out the difference and generated an invoice this would be ideal.
We obviously also need to also do standard sales orders/invoices from our head office warehouse to handle standard sales and online orders. We need for the system to keep a record of all our customers too and when we select them it automatically enters their details into invoice templates etc.
As stock is moved to a new location it will update the stock levels in our main warehouse and update them in the new location. If it is the same stock being moved or topped-up it needs to consolidate with the same items automatically.
I will need to be able to generate reports for all moves if need be. For example what stock was moved and on what date.Plus I will need sales reports for each location to backtrack a customers records and also reports showing individual product sales reports.
HEAD OFFICE LOCATION:
- This is the main warehouse that houses all our bulk stock.
- We need to be able to move inventory into another 'location'
- Standard sales orders/invoices from this location.
- Essentially separate retail stores holding our goods.
- They do not pay until stock is paid but we need to know what they are holding in store.
- Need to be able to input stock takes as they come through and the system needs to generate invoices based on the difference between these counts (at the agreed pricing) as we put them in once a month etc. At the same time we do this it will update the stock in their warehouse.