You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an online researcher who is available for a long term project (at least 10 months, possibly longer)
As a press agency we are sourcing data on scientific events for one of our clients. We are looking for an online researcher with excellent research qualifications that can help us with this project. We will provide the urls through which the researcher can find the events and copy the data we are looking for. Please find an example of such an event here: http://aet.theides.org/2013/ame.htm
The information we would like our researcher to provide is:
- Name of the event
- Start and end date
- City and country
- Venue name (when available / announced)
- URL of the event website
- Contact e-mail (when available)
- Contact info (URL of contact form, if available)
- Event description (based on event website); this can be a brief summary or a relevant selection of the event website
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- good understanding of English
- fluent in written English
- excellent online research skills
- basic excel skills
- accurate and precise
- fast, reliable and always on time
We are expecting:
- 400 unique and high quality events per month
- Quality event data according to our specifications
- Complete listings (no empty cells)
- Error free items (proper copy/paste, copied with basic understanding of the content)
- On time delivery
-If you are interested in this project, please send us your qualifications that show you (and/ or your team) are an excellent and precise online researcher. Also send us your best price per hour rate, considering this is a long term project.
-When we have received your qualifications, we will send you a short test assignment. After having received all the test assignments, we’ll make a selection who we think fits the job best.
-Please send your application letter to [Contact details removed by Freelancer.com Administrators which breaches the site Terms and Conditions] with subject: ‘Scientific event researcher’.