You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need help entering information into Google Sheet from Death Certificates stored in PDF format.
Here is the process:
1. Go to a free Maricopa County website and get the RECORDING NUMBERS for all Death Certificates recorded in a certain month.
2. Using recording numbers download a PDF copy of the Death Certificate from another website (I will give you user id and password)
3. Store the PDF in Dropbox folder (I have one set up and will share with you)
4. Read through the PDF (simple, one page, plain English). See attached example.
5. Enter basic information into the Google Sheet
- recording number
- recording date
- person's name
- death date
- persons address
6. Go to the next PDF and repeat ;-)
Speed is NOT important - ACCURACY is VERY IMPORTANT.
It takes about a minute per line and we are looking to PAY PER LINE entered.