I need 14 PDF documents typed and formatted into MS Word based on the following specifications:
Outlined below are all of the deliverables included within the scope of this project. The deliverables are listed in the order of their completion, along with their associated delivery (due) dates.
Project Start Date:
• Delivery Date: 2 weeks from being awarded
• Description: material to be typed into MS Word (14 x PDF’s with a total pages = 2052):
1. Consulting PDF's: 4 x pdf with 630 pages
2. Marketing: 6x pdf's with 624 pages
3. Speaking: 3x pdf's with 394 pages.
4. Letter Book: 1xpdf with 404 pages
• Description: I need 14 PDF documents typed and formatted into MS Word based on the following criteria:
• 100 % accuracy (format, spelling ect.)
• Font, 11point Times New Roman; title page does not add toward the page total for this manual; table of contents does add toward the page total for the manuals;
• Type should be single spaced (1.15); page margins should be set at normal margins = 2. 5cm; page size A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Font, 10 point Times New Roman for editable tables
• Submit first typed draft file for checking to ensure that the product meets the stated requirements.
• I will own all rights to the completed manuals/books. You may not distribute the manuals/books in any way upon delivery.
• The agreed upon bid for this project will be the only compensation due.
• While I am very easy to please, unlimited revisions will be expected until I am completely satisfied with the completed manuals/books
Project Completion Date: Two weeks after project awarded
1. Retyping of fourteen (14) Books based on the following terms:
• The total value of the project is (the agreed upon bid) (This includes the Transaction Charges - 7% Guru escrow charges + 3% Guru Transaction charges)
• Unlimited revisions
• Delivery by Guru Work Room and Email
• The content material will be checked by the contractor to ensure that they are 100 percent accurate.
• The Books will be layed out, and formatted to a commercial standard, comparable to other books sold on Amazon.com
• All deliverables will be submitted to the Employer by their listed Delivery Dates.
• The Employer will notify the Independent Contractor of acceptance or rejection of each completed deliverable.
• If the Employer accepts the deliverable, he/she will tell the Independent Contractor to proceed to the next project task.
• If the Employer requests revisions to the deliverable, he/she will outline the needed changes. The Independent Contractor will resubmit the deliverable to the
Employer within 1 business day.
2. Desire output file format:
• PDF (Adobe Acrobat)
• MS Word (2003-2007)