You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant.
NOTE: This is currently a one-off project, however if successful there will be ongoing work. The ongoing work involves supporting our small software business in Ausralia in many different ways including; travel, customer database management, website updates, customer support etc.
The applicant must have excellent spoken and written English skills. They must have excel skills, data entry skills and a professional telephone manner. Initially the project will be updating 277 entries in a marketing mailing list, using skype (of which credit will be provided).
The VA will be provided the list in Excel, you will be required to:
1) find the website of the company on Google
2) enter the website and phone number of the company into the spreadsheet
3) telephone the company and confirm:
a) the mailing address we have in the SS is correct and update if not
b) the name of the CEO / Managing Director of the company
All 277 companies MUST be telephoned. Taking the names / address off the website is NOT sufficient.
All companies are based in Australia and will be open during Australian business hours (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) - therefore you MUST undertake the phone calls during that time.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Reliable and efficient
- Customer service experience including, voice, chat and email
- Headset and skype
- Computer with a high speed internet connection
- Self motivated
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Typing skills
- Strong web applications skills and ability to navigate thru several programs to find answers quickly
- Strong Microsoft word and excel skills
The tasks you will be performing will be:
- Maintain marketing mailing list
- Perform phone calls to companies to update details
- Data entry into excel spreadsheet
- Web Searches
The ideal candidate will be and have:
- Previous experience working as a VA
- Experience with Excel, Skype
- Excellent internet connectivity
- Excellent English skills
Excellent English, Customer Support, Data Entry, Excel Skills, Excellent Telephone/Email Manner.
Please include the word "Silly" in your response so we know you have read this full project brief.