You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Explore YouTube for specific content, make contact with the content provider, build a database in Microsoft Excel.
Search YouTube for people who have uploaded content of themselves completing challenges. Challenges can be anything which is entertaining for example some which I have found are:
- Challenges must have more than 50,000 views
- Must be funny
- Video creator must have created at least 5 videos in the past which all relate to them completing challenges
What I need you to do specifically:
- Create a YouTube account which you will use to contact the challenge creator
- Send the challenge uploader a personal message which I will provide to the successful bidder of this project
- The email will ask these people if they are interested in being paid to become a member of our crowd funding social networking website. We will explanin in the email that our website encourages people to complete challenges in exchange for money and the uploading of videos as proof. We will explain that if they became a member, we will match the amount they raise from their network of friends…. Essentially, we will ensure they get paid for completing these challenges, all we ask is that they use our platform instead of YouTube
- You will wait for a response from this person
- Request details from them (name and email to contact them on)
- Keep all information created in a spread sheet which we will provide to the successful bidder
- The task will be completed when you have successfully gained 100 emails and names from interested parties