You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
***Modified Description from previous poster:
I am looking for a professional, internet-savvy virtual assistant to work part-time on an hourly basis on a variety of projects and tasks. I don't mind where you are located (America, India, Philippines etc) but you must be fluent in English with minimal accent.
The role requires between about 30 hours of work per month give or take with long-term potential. The more productive you are, the more my business succeeds, the more work I have to offer you.
Ongoing duties include:
• Research items (niche products, manufacturer's for custom products, niche media content, niche drop-shipping companies)
• Administrative tasks (managing contacts and relationships with vendors, distributors and partners; creating, organizing and maintaining a product catalog in excel format; initiating contact with new vendors, distributors or partners on behalf of my company as directed; creating and maintaining individual vendor, distributor and partner files to include all paperwork associated with the relationship in .pdf format; responding to email inquiries; establishing and executing new wholesale accounts as directed; write MS Word text files on subjects as directed, etc.)
• Other related tasks
The right person...:
• Has their own Unlimited VOIP Account. Telephone communication will be required at times.
• Able to work without being micro-managed.
• Is very competent at doing research and writing for the internet
• Speaks and writes FLUENT American English – this is very important.
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, reliable and takes pride in doing prompt, quality work.
This is a RESULTS oriented opportunity!
If your bid is selected. I will email you a 3 part exercise with specific taskings. Your performance on this exercise will determine if we move into a contractual relationship or I move on to the next qualified applicant.
The rate of pay I am looking for is $1-2 per hour, payable 33% upfront, 33% in the middle of the month, and 33% at the end.
NOTE: Please bid for the amount you would charge as a lump sum for one month (30 hours).