You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Data Collector and Analyst
We are seeking a Data Collector and Analyst to help us continue to develop a deeper understanding of the particular needs of blind and visually impaired people in order to better tailored the services provided by our company to this community.
This role will require a curious, analytical individual who is comfortable (i) translating large amounts of data into actionable insights and (ii) communicating results clearly.
· Serve as key collector and interpreter of data for the company. More precisely, the Data Collector and Analyst will need to gather, prepare and review:
This is the list of informations we want :
• All Social network for blind and visually impaired
• Information about activities and events for the blind community (info and calendar)
• Information about activities and events for the general public which are suited also for the blind community (info and calendar)
• Restaurants takeaway menus
• Housing –1) special housing for blind or vision impaired
• 2) Apartments/ houses for a) rent b) sell/buy. also ACCESSIBILITY???
• Tourism for the blind – as example: bike tours / Special deals or arrangements (hotels available for a period of time while accommodating their needs)
• Supermarket shopping and home delivery
• Extensive shopping site and network stores general
• Medicine for the blind. such as:
o 1) Advice and guidance to physicians.
o 2) Transfer to medical centers for the blind.
o 3) Tips from blind and doctors.
o 4) Types of treatments such as: Occupational therapy, physiotherapy, etc.
• Databases and studies for parents and families about vision and blindness.
• Providing special services for blind children such as: therapeutic kindergartens
• Emotional and mental support for the blind
• Functional rehabilitation (cannula techniques to improve performance)
• Vocational rehabilitation (diagnosis and teaching professionals, employee placement blind)
• Increased awareness of blindness and blind in the general population
• Finding and registering the blind
• Second hand equipment for sale or donation
• Pairing of volunteers and aid needing individuals
o A list of hospitals/associations dedicated to blind and visually impaired people
o All sorts of material assistance (subsidies, accessories, rehabilitation, mobility aid…).
o All new technologies to help blind and visually impaired people
o A list of all great artists who are blind or visually impaired.
o A list of all website dedicated to blind and visually impaired people, including those which sell products to that community.
o A list of audiobooks.
o Study materials for students that is recorded or translated to Braille.
o Laws related to blind.
o government funds
You must search for this country :
- Language : English,
Ethiopian would be better
- We want for this country, all datas in english
· Minimum of 3 years experience analyzing data. Ideally in roles within the healthcare industry.
· Expert at MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Detail-oriented team player with excellent communication skills.
· Strong initiative - ideal candidate will conceive research projects and execute based on open business/analysis questions without direct instruction.
· Passion for understanding how and why people do what they do and optimizing products to address needs.