You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I require 5 social bookmarking accounts to be created on 183 different social bookmarking sites using 5 different gmail accounts that will also be created. You will need to make sure all accounts are properly set up including accepting confirmation emails and then logging into each site to make sure that no further details need to be entered manually before the account can be used. I would prefer that the usernames and passwords for the gmail accounts are similar matching for the social bookmarking sites also i.e. socialweb123. therefore make sure you use a name that most likely has not be taken i.e. soci3lb00km4k1ng You will also need to complete a spreadsheet containing the name of each site and the 5 different username/password combinations for them. you are creating in total 915 social bookmarking accounts, the list is attached. I will be checking every single site. If one is not complete then you will NOT be paid. The winning bidder can expect 100 accounts need to be created for a long-term relationship and maybe given a software worth $200 and paid to bookmark sites for me. So this is a great opportunity to make long-term revenue.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Feb 2, 2009 5:04:43 PM:
I apologise for your bidding troubles, but this should have been for under $100 and not above. Sorry Azzam
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 3, 2009 3:02:15 AM:
I have received an excellent bid price that is lower then $40 if you will to bid below $30 then go ahead and the job is yours. It has been bought to my attention that one of the sites does not open. If any problems arise that is out of your control then you are not accountable for it.