You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- Find product photos on the Internet by vendor, name, and package size. You will get this information from the Google Spreadsheet link I will provide.
- Download images and upload them to Google Drive
- Update Google Spreadsheet with image file names
- About 1600 products in total
- Must be completed in 3 days max
- Resolution at least 400x400 px
- White or transparent background
- JPG or PNG
- No watermarks/3rd party logos/etc
- Single product image - no other products visible
- All text on the images is English or French
- Packaging matches the product description. For example, if it says Coke 24 pack, you shouldn't post 16 pack or 20 pack boxes, you should find an image with the box of exactly 24 cans. Of if it's 704 g, then you shouldn't post 1.14 kg pack.
- Please pay close attention to the product vendor. Sometimes there are similar products, with similar names, but from different vendors.
- If no matching packaging can be found, use a generic product image, without packaging specified.
Additional Project Description:
09/16/2013 at 4:10 BDT
Also front product's size should be clearly visible on the photo, no other sides or content details or similar information should appear there.
09/17/2013 at 17:31 BDT
Now I'm sending a test assignment to some of you in PM. Please make sure, that before completing it, you read project description thoroughly. Requirements are pretty clear, and every word matters.
Evaluation principle is simple - if I can find a better picture, than you provided, in 10-20 seconds, then you failed the test.
P.S. There is a hint - use Google Images. Pretty simple, eh? Not just any Google Images, but Canadian one. images.google.ca, or change your Google locale settings to Canada. Then you'll be able to come up with much better, much more relevant pictures.