You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking to analyze data from the Edinburgh Festival Fringe's website (https://www.edfringe.com), and would like to scrape all the performance iterations so that data is returned into four CSV files (or SQL dumps):
1) Performances (i.e., the name of the show, essential details, including description, genre, image, link, etc. Each show will only have one entry here).
2) Events (i.e. a correlated table with performance ID, venue location, ticket prices, etc. It is possibly that a show might have more than one entry in this table if it is performed at more than one location.)
3) Venue Information (essential information about venues, including GPS, accessibility)
4) Event Schedule (For each event from #2 above, a separate tablerow for EACH showing of the event, with start and stop time, etc).
5) Photo Information for the event
We have included sample table information below in CSV export format. There are some extra fields in many of the tables
For a good scraper, this is not a complicated project, and we would like to identify such an individual for similar project based work in the future.
It is up to the bidder if they would like to provide just the data, or the data and the script they used (PHP preferred) for scraping.
No milestones will be agreed to.
Additional Project Description:
07/06/2013 at 18:54 CEST
NB: Error was made above and we are looking for data to be returned in FIVE files, as outlined by the samples.