You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Here's how it goes:
1. I give you my C.V and some background information about myself.
2. You prepare a cover letter than can be used for most jobs
3. I approve the cover letter and give you a few sites to find jobs from, minimum salary, location etc.
4. You read job descriptions, change a few lines on the cover letter and apply for the job(s) that match my skills.
5. At the end of every day you send me a report on what jobs you applied for.
6. You get paid a certain amount for each job application you submitted.
For this project, you must be fluent in English, have good common sense and be able to search and make use of the internet properly.
After bidding, send me a private message writing why I should hire you, and how much you charge for each 100 applications.