You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for 2 long-term employees.
If unavailable, short-term may be accepted too.
1. Creating 1-2 minute videos by combining 2 pictures in Windows movie maker. Pictures will be provided. (very simple)
2. Uploading videos to youtube. There are to be 5 videos uploaded at a time per youtube account.
3. Once completed, obtain five full ratings per video.
- All pictures for making videos, titles, info, tags and names of the youtube accounts will be provided.
- You must change IP address after every 3rd account plus clear cookies & cache. (to prevent deletion of accounts)
- There will be a concise step-by-step procedure written out to guide you through the process if unsure aswell as continuous assistance when needed from myself.
- Videos and Accounts will be deleted every now and then, but this is ok!
- You will need to begin at times specified by me. (this is only very rough times as i want you to begin around a certain part of the day)
- 5 Star ratings may be obtained by logging in and out of accounts you have created for the day. (only 5 ratings per video needed)
Your Speed in Uploading the Videos is Dependent on Your Internet Connection (I require High Speed DSL, T1, T3 Internet Connection)
This is mostly simple uplodaing and copy and paste work.
Required 2-4 times a week. 50-100 videos for the days which you are needed.
You can do as many videos as you feel like as you will be paid per video.
This is a flexible job.
Must pass trial to be accepted for job. Trial involves 5 videos across 1 account. (very quick)
If you complete sufficiently, you will be accepted.
$0.15 per video OR
$10 per 50 videos.
So if you make:
200 videos = $40
400 videos = $80
It depends on how many videos you would like to make)
If performance is very good a payrise will be given.
Will pay with paypal on a weekly basis.
This simple job will earn an income of approximately $160 - $320 per month. (depending how many videos you would like to make)
Bid only if you have past experience in this field.
**READ PROJECT CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!
Additional Project Description:
02/02/2009 at 3:44 CET
Please include "I have read" with your bid so I can make sure you have read the full project description.
Bids without this phrase and info will be ignored.