This job entails accounting but also some personal assistance. So beware that there are some personal assistance duties accompanying this accounting position. ****USA applicants only*****
Duties for an Accountant include but are not limited to:
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
6) Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Duties for Personal Assistance include but are not limited to:
Working closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. PAs help managers to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
PAs need extensive knowledge of the organisation in which they work. They need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organisation's aims and objectives.
Managers often rely heavily on their PA, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a successful PA.