You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Only bid if you can work 6 days a week!
This could be a long term job if you provide quality work on time
- I want someone who can post products on an Online Shop.
- First copy product information: Tittle, description and price from a source website (website link will be provided to you) in a formatted excel sheet that would also be provided. You will also need to save product images in a folder.
- Then upload these products on an E-Commerce Site, (account details will be given to selected bidder).
Input product information from excel sheet in to the website
- Then check if the products are live on the site. If not, they are most probably in the Pending Review section or maybe have been Rejected because of some reason. If the items are in Pending Review, you will have to wait till they get approved. If they are in Rejected, then you have to edit the product and remove the error in the item. The reason will be mentioned. After editing, the item will be transferred to the Pending Review again for approval.
- Once all the items are approved, you will then send the pictures folder and the excel sheet to us and you are done.
- You will be given daily targets
- You must submit everyday or else your job will be cancelled
- Daily target will be minimum 100 products
- I will pay you $0.025 per live product and you must complete daily target
- This is four day trial and if I am happy with your work, we will continue. Work starts from Monday.
- I will provide detailed instructions to the winner. Start your bid with word “QualityProducts”
- If you don’t respond I will immediately cancel this project and leave you a negative feedback.
- I will Award this project by tomorrow evening.
Additional Project Description:
09/01/2013 at 1:40 EEST
Please keep in mind that I will pay you $0.025 per live project and there will be min 100 per day. This project is trial of 4 days so bid accordingly only if you can work within this budget. Thanks
09/01/2013 at 1:43 EEST
I mean $0.02 per live product*