You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
*** Your bid is for fifty thousand (50,000) MSDS documents ***
- Download ZIP files from our server that contain English language MSDS (material safety data sheet) documents that are in PDF format via download.
YOU MUST HAVE A FULL VERSION OF ADOBE ACROBAT TO COMPLETE THE TASK (NOT JUST ACROBAT READER. ANY VERSION 4,5,6,7, 8 OR 9 WILL WORK)
- For each PDF document, you will need to do the following:
Click on the Ctrl key and the D key at the same time to bring up the Document Properties screen. In this screen you will enter in;
-TITLE FIELD - The name of the product
-AUTHOR FIELD - The name of the company
-SUBJECT FIELD - The date of the MSDS sheet (the date may not be available)
-KEYWORD FIELD - The CAS number(s) on each sheet (the CAS may not be available)
then the OKAY button, and then save the document.
- YOUR BID WILL BE YOUR PRICE PER 50,000 (fifty thousand) DOCUMENTS
- You will resend the completed documents back to the FTP site where the documents came from (in the completed folder) in a ZIP file
- There are a total of more than 500,000 documents.
- You MUST be able to complete at least 50,000 documents per month, but you may complete more.
Download the test files from here:
A completed file looks like this:
YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL OF THE TEST FILES IN THE CPMSDSTEST.ZIP FILE AND SEND US THE RESULTS BEFORE WE WILL CONSIDER YOUR BID.
Post your completed results in a private message.
- Your bid will be your price per fifty thousand (50,000) documents
- Your bid price will be your posted bid price in Freelancer. A bid price by any other method will not be honored, unless confirmed by CPC.
- You will be allocated 50,000 documents at a time
- Task must be 100% completed per our agreed schedule
- Payment will be made after each set of 50,000 documents is completed.
- Payment through Freelancer with an Escrow account. Funds will be released after checking for data entry quality.
- Please consider the following, when applying for this project. We may cancel or terminate the project if the chosen provider is:
1) Ignoring and not responding to our emails within 24 hours
2) Not delivering the Project on time
3) Not providing very high quality
4) Requesting an increase in agreed upon rate
*** Your bid is per 50,000 documents only, and must be posted in the Freelancer bid amount field. ***