Job description, Copy and Paste restaurant menu from the owner website to our website, word for word.
Sample menu: (please keep in mind, menu can varies from 30 to 100++ dish total)
Sample of our website:
Your job is to copy and paste from a range of 30 to 100+ dish (which includes -dish name, description of dish and price and the basic restaurant information and other important information that may be useful to user) All work must be consistent and accurate
Things to keep in mind:
• able to read English well and have a basic understanding of food name and description
• be able to distinguish the important information and use good judgment
• Every menu is going to be different, some may be harder to work with, and most will take roughly 20-45mins to complete depending on your English and skill level
• Lunch menu, Dinner menu, Brunch, Etc. Menu are all consider 1 menu
• Must complete 100 menu or the project is consider incomplete
• After completing 100 menus, you have the option to continue and can quit without effecting your feedback.
• All work must be done correct the first time, payment is only given to menu that has little to no error.
• If you find a menu with much error, you cannot delete or edit, your only option is to re-create the menu but it will only count as 1 menu.
• Payment is given to menu with NO Errors only
• All initial milestone request must be 20$
• All bid must be 50$ no more, no less
• Payment is based on per menu. Example 100 menu for $50 equal to $0.50 per menu. So if you completed 50 menu and only 35 has no error, we will pay you $0.50 x 35 = $17.5
• After completing 100 menu, your payment will increase from $0.50 to $0.75 per menu
• After 200 menu, you payment will increase to $1 per menu.
• Bonuses will be given accordingly to how efficient and fast the work is done.
To bid on the project, you must follow and understand the requirements and do not private message me your resume, portfolio or anything that does not contain a question. All bidder must private message me 1 question about the project, anyone fail to follow these simple requirement will be disqualify for the project.