I need some data manually collected.
1. Go to http://bit.ly/XkMK91
There are 349 people here. Open the link for each person. Example page for the first one (Anton): http://bit.ly/WD20dy
2. Use the name and year of birth ("Född år") and go to this site to search: http://bit.ly/Z10aH6 (after I select your winning bid you will recieve login information, but for now you can check without logging in).
Use the form (relevant fields are förnamn, efternamn and personnummer). Or you can use the url if that's easier (example for Anton): http://www.upplysning.se/person/?x=958&b=YEAROFBIRTH&f=FIRSTNAME&l=LASTNAME
3. When there's only one result you'll get a page like this: http://bit.ly/YP1Am8
When there are more than one result, take the complete name for each person in the results and do a google search for that name. The person we're looking for probably has an article on the Swedish wikipedia and probably a photo so you can confirm it's right. On wikipedia there should also be a day of birth, so you can check and confirm back with upplysning.se to see that you've found the right one.
Example of the initial serach with several results: http://bit.ly/VZaEWH
Googling the names turns up this wikipedia article where the photo corresponds to the right person: http://bit.ly/Z9uFrc
IMPORTANT: If you're not sure that you found the right person, take a note and I'll check it up. It's very important that we don't get any errors.
4. What I need for each of the 349 people is the number right below the name. Write down the number in one column in an excel spreadsheet and the name in the next column. Like this: YYYYMMDD-NNNN FIRSTNAME LASTNAME
5. Confirm that you have all 349 posts.