You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Document Management System – MS Access 2000
This is a complex database design; please do not bid if you do not have advanced Access 2000 and VBA skills.
An offline Microsoft Access database is required to control a very large number of documentation. Similar to a library database but with more features and total librarian control.
A prototype must be delivered within 8 – 10 working days
Further documentation can be downloaded from the uploaded zipped file, please do not contravene the terms and conditions on this website by trying to contact us, you will be reported if violated.
PLEASE NOTE: VISUAL BASIC MUST NOT BE USED!
- Version Control
- Check In (Document Submission)
- Check Out
- Report Generator
- Audit Trails of all documents
Terms and Conditions:
- A non-disclosure agreement must be submitted upon contract agreement.
- Evidence of prior work must be submitted
- Payment method must be electronic (no wire transfers etc)
- Completion date: 10 - 14 Working days after the contract is agreed.