You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Download english language MSDS (material safety data sheet) documents from individual company websites.
Please see the additional files for samples of an MSDS
- YOUR BID WILL BE YOUR PRICE PER 100,000 DOCUMENTS
- Each document will be kept in a folder named with the website address (ex. www.3m.com)
- There are a total of about 2 million documents.
- You must be able to automate parts of the task using a download manager (we can provide REGET if you do not have one) to download all of the msds links found on a single web page, or a web site downloader such as Medusa (we can provide Medusa if you do not have your own).
Some of the MSDS's will need to be downloaded by hand, and the others with a download manager.
An example of a web site with msds's is:
To download the MSDS's, you would do a google search for the company name and the word MSDS after the name. for Abrasive Technologies, your search would be "Abrasive Technologies MSDS", or "Abrasive Technologies Material Safety Data Sheet". You will need to find their website linking to their msds sheets, and download all of the msds's on that website using a download manager. A website may have one, or thousands of msds's, depending on the company. You need to make sure you only download MSDS sheets, and not other documents such as technical data sheets or instructions.
You will be given a list of companies within a specific alphabetical range. You must acquire all of the MSDS's from every company on that list. You may also acquire other companies MSDS's in the same alphabetical range, if you find them companies that are not on our list. Once you are done with that list, we will give you another list of companies.
The msds's must come from that company's web site.
Please see examples of msds documents in the sample files.
You should test this before you bid. We have about 30,000 companies currently on our lists.
- Most MSDS documents will be in pdf format, however, they may also be in Word, Excel, html, or other formats.
- Your bid will be your price per 100,000 documents
- You must download 3,000 to 5,000 documents per day
- Your bid for 100,000 documents must be completed within 30 days of contract award
- Payment will be made for each set of 100,000 documents.
- Please provide your freelancer name. This project must go through Freelancer only. Bidders who contact us outside of Freelancer before contract award will be disqualified
- Payment through Freelancer. Funds will be kept in escrow and released after checking for document quality.
- Please consider the following, when applying for this project. We may cancel or terminate the project if the chosen provider is:
1) Not completing an average of 3,000 documents per day
2) Ignoring and not responding to our emails within 24 hours
3) Not delivering the Project on time