You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
When I send a shipment to my dealer in another country, I send all the small orders combined in one shipment. For this combiend shipment I have to create an proforma consolidated invoice for the custom declaration.
Basically what I have to do is to sort all the items from the combined shipment in to the 5 different declaration numbers, and then calcualte the following:
- Total number of items in each declaration numbers group.
- Total cost price in declaration numbers group.
- Average item price in each declaration numbers group.
- Total price for all declaration numbers groups included the shipping cost.
I am not very good with these sorts of things, but I was thinking that maybe a Excel form could help this work? Or if any other solutions I am open for suggestions?
With Excel, additional to the shipping cost, I was thinking that I manually have to add the following information about each order-line:
- What declaration number group this item belong to
- How many of this item
- The sell price for this item
I was hoping that Excel could calculate each if the values I need and place them in correct place on the proforma consolidated invoice so that I can just print it out.
Is this possible?
Is there an easier and faster way to do this?
PS. Attached is the proforma invoice.