You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
You will be given an Excel sheet containing the following:
1. Movie Name
2. YouTube Link of Movie
You have to use these 2 fields to search the language of the movie.
Tips for finding the language of the movie:
1. Type Movie Name + Movie Language in Google and find the language in the search results
eg: If the movie name is "Aag Ka Gola", in Google type "Aag Ka Gola Movie language"
2. Visit the YouTube page of that movie and see the description to check if movie language is available
3. If you understand certain regional languages such as Gujarati, Kannada, etc, then looking at the name of the movie entry itself you will be able to recognize the movie
4. Let the Youtube video start playing and movie certificate that gets displayed at the beginning will have the Movie Language displayed
How to Fill Up The Excel Sheet?
1. The possible entries for the Language column in the excel sheet are as follows:
English, Hindi, Bhojpuri, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Assamese, Rajasthani, Gujarati, Punjabi, Oriya
2. If the Youtube Video is not actually a full-length movie, just type NOT MOVIE in the Language column.
3. If the movie language can not be found at all, leave that cell blank in the excel sheet. (Ideally blank entries must be as minimum as possible)
1. If a movie name is Shakti, and you go to Google and type "Shakti Movie Language" you will get the language results as Tamil, Telugu, Hindi.
2. You need to use the Release Year information provided to you so that you can look at the results in Google and find out exactly which language matches which release year
3. If you are still unable to understand, you have to make sure you look at the Youtube video page, see the description of the video to check if language is mentioned there.
4. If you can't find the language in the description, look at the movie certificate to see if the language gets displayed