You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a process I repeat regularly on excel and would like to automate it.
I will have a file in excel with data which is exactly 6 columns (A to F) but with any number of rows (minimum of 2).
The process would be:
1) Insert new (blank) alternate rows after each row - so line 1 will have data, 2 will be blank, 3 with data, 4 blank etc. - this should be done until the last line with data. The macro I currently use for this step is:
Do While Not IsEmpty(ActiveCell)
2) Then merge the blank fields on each blank line after the data for column A to F (so the first 6 cells of each blank row).
3) Apply a border to all sides (and inside) for every cell in column A to F, down to the last merged cell.
4) Revise every cell height to be 0.85cm / 32 pixels.
5) Revise cell widths as follows:
A - 1.59cm / 60 pixels
B - 2.38cm / 90pixels
C - 9.31cm / 352 pixels
D - 6.16cm / 233 pixels
E - 3.18cm / 120 pixels
F - 2.78cm / 105 pixels
I want all of these processes to be made together into one macro so I can do them rapidly.