You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need someone to take a scanned PDF file and transcribe the data into a spreadsheet.
The PDF contains 46 pages. Each page contains 3 column-groups of data, each column-group has approximately 87 rows (about 261 rows per page). The entire project consists of approximately 12,000 rows.
Each row contains 9 short Fields:
Serial Number (7 digits)
Size (1-3 digits)
Jewel Count (1-2 digits)
Configuration 1 (H or O)
Configuration 2 (G or N)
Model Number (1 Digit)
Configuration 3 (K, L, or P)
Configuration 4 (A, U, or 1 Digit and Letter - Example: 5P)
Grade/Label (field usually consisting of 7-30 characters, but several repeat frequently)
1. Some field will be left blank. No data is to be entered if there is a blank for that field on the PDF.
2. Please retain the brackets when they exist for the Grade/Label.
3. No comma is necessary for the serial number field even though it is displayed on the PDF.
4. You do not need to designate or separate the different pages or column groups. One long, clean list of the data will suffice.
5. We will require 100% accuracy. The project will not be complete until we find 0 errors in the deliverable.
We have attached two files for evaluation:
1. The source PDF. [Also available at https://www.dropbox.com/s/v4benkm0bh6edu3/Hampden_SerialObservations.pdf]
2. The "starter" Excel spreadsheet that offers an example of what we are looking to see in the final deliverable file (you can use the file to jump start the project - about 70 rows are already complete).
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Additional Project Description:
05/08/2013 at 10:10 WIT
Here is a link to the example spreadsheet. ***Please use this file if you are going to submit samples for review***