You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are an Australian driving school and now we are looking for a Virtual Assistant to assist us with the day to day running of our company. We want a long term relationship with someone we can trust. We would prefer an organised, bright bubbly personality, who can take initiative with a can do attitude to help us sell more lessons and keep our customers coming back.
Ideally we would like a candidate to look after the following tasks but not limited to these:
- Phone calls from the customers and trainers (via Skype)
- Responding to any queries via email and Facebook
- Managing database and booking software
- Assist the Director as a personal assistant
- All Microsoft apps like excel, word, access
- Researching and obtaining new information and more clients
- Appointment scheduling for all the staff
- Update Facebook
- General office duties
- Edit the website when needed
To be considered for the job, you must meet these absolute requirements:
- You must speak fluently in English.
- You must be able to write fluently in English.
- We work on the Sydney Australia time zone
- High attention to detail
- Fast internet connection
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge of Skype
- MYOB (basic MYOB)
- You must not be a part of an agency.
- Know what is going on within the industry
Native English is preferable, but not essential... If English isn't your first language please upload a 30+ second mp3 in the PM and tell us about yourself so we can hear your command of English.
If this sounds like you, please send through a resume including references (no generic messages please).
Please note you are bidding for a 40 hour week (+ are you availability for overtime? How much per hour?). Payments will be made to you by Paypal or EFT if in Australia
Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.