Our business is looking to hire someone part-time in a few months’ time for data entry. We want to give a small weekly budget to a few candidates first and pick those who perform best from these tests.
Your job will be fairly simple. You will have to go to a couple (probably 2-3) websites and copy information from them. The websites do not require a log-in and the information is not complex. You will have to take information from these pages and put it into the correct fields in a database. We will release the name of the website to the winning bidder. It is a large e-commerce site in Asia-Pacific. As a test of your ability to follow simple instructions, in your bid for this project, please start your bid off by writing the capital of Indonesia in capital letters.
- extremely strong attention to detail
- strong English skills (both verbal and written)
- very good at following instructions
- prompt at responding to emails and other communications
- basic computer literacy, including simple data entry in Excel or some other simple database program