You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I’ve been told that it would be best to use Access to create a database whereby I will fill out an Intake Form that will include many different fields that will then be used to merge and create:
1. An initial letter
2. An Agreement between the business and our company
3. An invoice
4. A reminder email or letter for an overdue account
5. An Invoice for work conducted by an associate
6. A check payable to the associate that conducted the work
7. Various letters (marketing) using a “merge” from the database.
Presently, I have developed these letters, agreements, and invoices in Microsoft Word and Excel.
I’ll need to see which companies have outstanding balances and how old the receivable is, and then generate a facsimile or email (with the invoice attached)
I’ll want to be able to sort and generate reports by the various fields.
I’ll want part of the program to be able to create checks and print them along with an envelope.
If you think this can be accomplished in something other than Access, I’d be pleased to consider other options.