You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are seeking to appoint 1 IT consultant on behalf of a private client for a project called Starfinder.
1. Starfinder is a quantitative filter and portfolio management dashboard. We are aiming to deploy an automatic system, where a full report will be sent to a dedicated tablet app, everyday at 6am. Certain information, calculated by Starfinder, shall be archived in a sister information management system named Atlas. The app will also allow the investment teams to tag items to be archived in Atlas.
2. Starfinder is perfectly viable as an excel spreadsheet. In fact, our client has used an Excel version since 2006. The motivation of this project is (a) to automate the system to eliminate human errors and time drain on analyst time, (b) add content to the main report, (c) save paper as this will be deployed to a dedicated tablet app, and (d) allows for better communication with Atlas, the complimentary system.
3. This is potentially a long term, multi-phase engagement if the client decides to continually add functionality to the system.
4. We welcome suggestions on technical specifications, but currently the plan is to use Google cloud services as the backend. Front end will be company owned and modified Android tablets and web-based input screens on a desktop.
5. Client does not have a preference on implementation language, though the language should be widely used.
6. All code, screenshots, and otherwise generated system architecture and information are the client's intellectual property. You cannot use or show them without the client's explicit and written approval.
Pls see attachment for details.