Need some work done? Post a Project Today
The winning bidder will research kids clubs hosted by Credit Unions in the USA.
It is a benefit to live in the USA, Canada or have exceptionally great English.
You should provide the following;
- A general layout of Credit Unions in the USA (a sense of the quantity is almost as good as verifiable data)
- how many major Credit Unions there are (one name in many states and/or many branches)
- how many mid-sized credit unions there are (one name in one state with a few branches)
- how many small credit unions there are (one name in one city at one or two locations)
- The percentage of Credit Unions that offer a kids club
- The various rules of the kids club ( minimum deposit, maximum age of the child...)
- How many members a credit union has ( a range is good)
- How many people live in the city or town around that credit union ( a range is good)
- What incentive does the Credit Union give for the child to join ( $, a toy, ?)
- Is there a limited time to join
- Is there an individual listed who 'runs' the kids club
** Do you have the ability to call (phone, Skype) 10 Credit Unions (separate organizations - separate cities / states) - and ask them " I have a 6 year old child and I've been thinking about opening up a savings account for them. How can you help me with that?"
Indicate whether you can provide detailed answers from real Credit Unions using the phone calls in your bid.
Please save all findings in appropriate format.
An overview can be kept in a Word.doc while more specific data should be saved in Excel format.
This research is not meant to be verifiable in fine detail but should be a good 'sense' of the Credit Union marketplace. Your data will be checked, but your observations is beneficial. (meaning don't list every Credit Union in the whole entire USA - unless that fits in to a reasonable budget)