Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Be a part of a global team in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
This is a professional level position for individuals whom work well independently and are self-motivated, yet prefer the convenience of virtual work.
Internet/Web Search Evaluators work on interesting projects that are geared to improve search engine results
• The position typically entails visiting various web sites and providing a written or verbal assessment of a particular site and gathering as much data as possible and addressing the questions at hand.
• Search engine optimization savvy
• Evaluating results of a web search for appropriateness to search query input.
• Responsible in tracking and reporting the visual quality and accuracy of search results.
• Evaluation work is typically done using online automated tools
• Hours – Vary by project.
• Projects require a commitment to work 20-22 hours per week.
• Projects are ongoing with possibility to be long-term
• Must first complete a rigorous qualification process that requires successfully completing a review of training materials and a series of exams (paid time if completed). The qualification process may involve up to 25-40 hours of commitment over 1-3 week period
• BA/BS or equivalent degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience (preferred).
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to manage on average 20-22 hours per week
• Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
• You will need an in depth and up-to-date familiarity with the geo-specific culture and media with at least 5 consecutive years of residency.
• Internet and media savvy
Technical Equipment Requirements
• PC or laptop that runs Windows Vista or Windows 7
Please note: netbook devices, iPads, smartphones, Windows XP, Apple O/S, including Apple O/S running on virtual environments, and Mac running Windows; are not compatible with our projects.
• Minimum screen resolution of 1280 X 768;
• A high-speed internet connection (minimum download cap of 100 GB per month)
Please click on the link below or copy the link into the address bar of your internet browser to complete our on-line application form: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BUTLERHILL&cws=4&rid=329