You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a list of links with the main attractions for 10 cities: Paris (France), Barcelona (Spain), Melbourne (Australia), Graz (Austria), Dubrovnik (Croatia), Dresden (Germany), Pretoria (South Africa), Palermo (Italy), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Nottingham (England).
What you should do:
For each of these 10 cities:
- search the web for the main city attractions. You should use at least 3 websites (travel advisor websites) when searching for the city attractions (each website has it's own version of main attractions). The bigger the list the better.
- list the links under the following 5 categories:
* Sights. Most representative attractions for each city: landmarks, buildings, squares, streets (other than shopping streets that will be included in "Shopping" category)
* Parks&nature. Here will be included parks, gardens, beaches, botanical gardens, zoo's
* Entertainment. Here will be included theatre, opera, sports (eg. stadiums F1 race tracks), amusement parks, other forms of entertainment (eg. bullfights for Madrid city or Red Light district for Amsterdam)
* Shopping. Here will be included important department stores, malls, shopping streets, markets
For each attraction:
- find its Wikipedia link in English; if it does not have a Wikipedia link in English, find the official website; if it does not have one, find another webpage that contains only specific information about that attraction.
1. All links will be listed in a text file and must be grouped by city and by category (please see the attached file for an example).
2. A certain attraction will be displayed under only one category (eg. if opera house is also landmark, it will be included in the "Entertainment" category.)
This project will have multiple winners. This is a small part of a bigger project; depending on the quality of your work, we will require your help for other cities. Please start your bid with the words "city attractions". This way we will know that you didn't bid without understanding the requirements.