You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. Build a CRM that has following functionality:
• Ability to import Development Application entries from www.planningalerts.org.au site using their API.
• Imported Development Application entries will be stored in the CMS in a custom content type called Development Applications
• Stored Development Application entries will be updated using the planningalerts API on a daily basis.
• CRM application will allow users to sort, search, query stored Development Applications based on the following criteria:
• By address
• By radius
• By Suburb
• By Postcode
• By keywords
• and other possible parameters that is provided by the planningalerts API
These results must be able to be stored and added to when necessary.
2. CRM will be capable of displaying Development Application entries in the following formats:
• List view (HTML list)
• Map view (incorporating Google Maps)
3. Clicking a Development Application list item will take the user to a single Development Application view on the CRM application displaying details of the Development Application entry without lieaving the CRM site. Details of List views and single view to be provided in the wireframes.
4. Single Development Application item page/view will also include a link to the DA entry on the relevant LGA's website
5. CRM to be built using Drupal 7 CMS and CMF.
6. CRM admin section allows admins to amend Development Application entries where required.
7. It is desirable to capture the following Development Application details in the CRM system:
• Multiple Types of Contacts (Eg: Developer, Architect, Builder) that can be edited and added directly from the Development Application
• Number of units
• Price of Units