This is the initial part for my "photo storage service"..
This project is not completed after you complete those things below, but rather provide the basis to build my complete service on top of it. There is a LOT more parts to this project than this..
1) This Drupal 7 site will accept photo uploads directly from mobile phone using an app (someone else will build the app and you don't need to worry about it.).
There are existing modules, which will allow mobile connections, e.g. https://drupal.org/project/services
2) Login from the phone will be done automatically using the Android phone's google account.
Drupal can support Google account login via OpenID.
3) The purpose of the site is to allow each user to store their photos in their own individual account folder on the server.
Take note that each user will have thousands or tens of thousands of or more photos.
The app will upload a photo at user defined interval, e.g. every minute, every 5 mins, etc.
Inside this user folder, the app will create subfolders and store photos inside.
Drupal should have some module that can be used or modified for this purpose.
4) The other purpose is to allow user to download their photos stored on the server.
1) I want you to setup Drupal site, such that it will automatically create folder for each user to store their photos.
Don't worry about how the photo will be uploaded at the moment. Will do this later..
You will need to use this for private file access
I believe you will have to code a module to do this...
2) Once Drupal have created the corresponding folder, and you manually copy some photos inside, I need you to setup a way for the user to view and download individual photos through Drupal.
You may use this module to browse/view the user's private files, https://drupal.org/project/imce
3) I also need a way to allow user to download a selected FOLDER as a zip package.
You may need to use a module such as https://drupal.org/project/zipcart
I believe you will have to code a module to do this function...
1) A list of modules used, with the module you have build yourself
2) You may need to provide instructions on how I may need to do to setup the site myself to test the functionality implemented