Modify an Audit in PDF form (locked) to allow the following to occur.
1. Approximately 17 questions – which require a yes or no response (check box needs to be added for each question). (page 12)
2. Approximately 124 questions which require a yes or no response (each question is scored yes or no and has a number score assigned depending on the response. – each section (12 sections) of questions then needs to be added for a total of each section. ( page 13 to 54)
3. All 12 sections of scores need to be shown on their respective pages (at top on section). Example - Section 1 (Title) Score (awarded) 25 of 50 (possible maximum score).
4. All Sections then need to be shown and totaled to provide an overall score for the audit. Example -
Section 1 (title) 25 0f 50
Section 2 (title) 25 of 75
Total Final Score: 50 of 125
• If less than 75% score audit fails over 75% is a pass and must be shown Red Fail - Green Pass.
All other parts of audit to remain unchanged.