You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Author with finished manuscript needs help using automation features in Microsoft Word to create automatic page numbers (roman numerals & arabic numbers,) insert anchors for automatic generation of index and table of contents, etc.
Prefer individual located in the Seattle area so assistance can be given in person.
1. Revise pagination to have initial blanks, then roman numerals, then arabic numbers, and no counting of initial pages, etc.
2. Titles for sections sometimes look awkward on two lines in Table of Contents and in text
3. Revisions to TOC, which no longer exactly matches
4. End Notes are now placed before References, a standard option. Will that come back to bite me?
5. Page numbers need to be requested for Notes and References. Why do page numbers stop in the middle of the appendices?
6. After there are page numbers, how do I create an index for the back?
7. Photos – please check so that the spacing on the various pages looks good (PHOTOS in 3 sections, starting approx page numbers -- need to add 15 pages, approx, if initial pagination errors corrected above
62 or 77
104 or 119
229 or 244
8. Page break before References
9. Match appendices in TOC to actual in text
10. Some photo captions double-spaced.
11. Solve hyphenation problem - eliminate funny breaks
12. Align photos with each other
13. Eliminate numbers in photo captions