I'm so excited you've taken a moment to check out my listing here on odesk.
If you think of yourself as a hard worker who devours the written word in all it's forms: reading, writing, and editing, then you're exactly what I'm looking for.
Likely you're prolific writer and transcriber and is very proficient in US English and get extreme satisfaction working with vowels and consonants. If not then :(
It is very critical that you are EXTREMELY reliable, proactive, have a smart phone or ability to respond to emails within 24 hours and have a positive, no-excuse attitude. (Please do not apply if you are not all 4) (WOW! That was a super long sentence.)
Types of tasks during the job:
- Scouring forums/blogs and linkedin to find interesting questions.
- Emailing of said news questions.^^
- Transcribing answers to questions and posting it as replies
- Editing content of answers to form articles and posting it to various blog(s).
- Re-writing/summarizing already existing content.
If you are interested there are 3 things you need to do:
1. Please send me your FaceBook and Skype profile. (HINT: if you don't have one of these make one)
2. Use the email subject line: "This Job Rocks"
3. Provide samples of past articles that you have written.
Please note - this is a 1 week trial and the opportunity for long term work exists if we find this is a good fit during the trial.