You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
ICIS is the world’s largest petrochemical market information provider, with fast-growing energy and fertilizer divisions. Our aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting, enabling them to make better-informed trading and planning decisions.
ICIS is a division under Reed Business Information (RBI), which in turn is part of Reed Elsevier, a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors.
We are looking for freelancers with reporting or writing experience to work for us.
The freelancers are required to come into the office to cover the markets.
We are located in Singapore, east area.
• Price reporting on weekly and/or daily chemical/energy markets
• Deliver news coverage of assigned markets
Key Skills Desired:
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Journalism, Business / Economics or Chemical Engineering)
• Highly Motivated, Articulate and Numerate
• Analytical and Process-driven
• Outgoing with Excellent inter-personal skills
• Ability and perseverance to build contacts and pursue leads
• Fluency in written and spoken English plus at least one other Asian language would be an additional asset.
Additional Project Description:
11/12/2013 at 14:11 BDT
Please take note that we will require the candidate to work in the office.