You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Control 3 or more stepper motors (Nema 17, Nema 23 and Nema 34) controlled by Arduino through a PC via a PHP script.
1. Identify required stepper drivers / controllers that will work with Arduino (Consultancy).
2. Interface limit switches with Arduino.
3. Write sample code for controlling stepper motors (number of steps, speed etc) and zeroing with limit switches.
4. Write sample code for reading stepper motor position.
5. Interface with PC via a simple PHP script in which motion values are entered into the interface and commands are sent to arduino to drive the steppers.
6. Documentation of any written code and processes.
Who we’re looking for:
Individuals who are:
1. Capable of executing the above tasks.
2. Can communicate efficiently in English.
3. Is available via telephone.
4. Willing to provide ongoing development (Arduino).
5. Very experienced with Arduino development and basic PHP.
Please quote for the above mentioned project, including the total number of hours of consultancy included with the quote and cost per hour for additional services required following the completion of the above project.