You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Do you know Mandarin (Chinese) for the purpose of converting existing content to English? Do you enjoy electronics and have excellent English skills? Looking for work that is enjoyable and from your own electronics lab or hobby bench? Then this job is perfect for you!!
Please - only confident people who honestly understand electronics, Arduino hardware, programming etc need apply.
We require "product manuals" to be made that are tailored for electrical enthusiasts and midnight engineers. Many of our products are Chinese and lack English product manuals. We plan on changing that with your help. Check out these products to get an idea what I am talking about (manuals are out there, but we need to convert them to English and tailor them for "everyday" people) https://core-electronics.com.au/store/index.php/sensors/humidity.html
The product manuals will not be in-depth; they will take the form of:
1) Cover Page (our logo and product title)
2) Contents page
3) Introduction (outline what the product is with an image on the side. Dot point key features)
4) Schematic (sourced from existing Chinese datasheets or other sources .. reproduced for clarity and English)
5) Getting Started Guide (essential information and links to external datasheets - we won't reproduce everything, but highlight the main areas)
6) Code Examples (two exampels; how to interface with an Arduino Uno Board and the Firewing Board (more info below) .. we can supply you with one of each for development)
7) Closing Notes (contact information, liability waiver etc)
As you can see, each product manual will be less than 10 pages and not complicated. They are designed as guides allow "everyday" people on track and using the product.
There are many products (over 100) and we would like working examples how to interface with the products via Arduino and Firewing. You may not be familiar with the firewing board (it's new), but it has a very easy/modular/structured programming language to pickup (if you know the basic constructs of Microsoft Visual Basic then you will understand Firewing in no time at all). The Firewing hardware is based on the PIC Microcontroller.
On going employment; we will need between 20 and 40 hours per week of work for this project.
File Spec: MS Word 2010 (we will convert them later as PDF for distribution).