You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
See attached .pdf for component layout.
Controller must allow:
1. actuators to extend and retract when switch is in the respective position;
2. travel (up or down) is limited by an upper and a lower limit switch;
3. if travel (for example upwards) is stopped by upper limit switch the circuit must allow reverse travel (downward) that will be limited by lower limit switch;
4. putting switch in up direction to energize tv (could be via the IR port);
5. putting switch in down direction to de-energize tv (could be via the IR port);
6. power supply in is 120V AC;
7. power supply out is 12V DC;
8. all wires to be terminated on the left side of a terminal strip (jumpered connections);
9. simplicity of design (limited experience building circuits);
10. helpful link - http://www.firgelliauto.com/default.php?cPath=101&osCsid=fab57d0335c2d2f1ad4ea24ed87a4ef5